Monday 25 May 2015

THE SCATTERED REMNANTS OF MY FOES WILL BE MOPPED UP AND I WILL REIGN SUPREME

The scattered remnants of my foes
will be mopped up and I will reign supreme
It's utterly inevitable
I'm not living in a dream

The small groups of renegade bandits
hiding out in the woods
will not gain the support of the native population
they ain't no Robin Hoods

Yeah, the battlefield was mine
I showed them who was boss
I triumphed, indisputably triumphed
I whipped them to candy floss

Just a few of them got away
running like startled hens
they sneaked off like the cowards they are
back to their pathetic dens

With their dastardly tales of my alleged cruelty
and my bitterness and my bile
oh where do these wicked people come from?
Why don't they dig my style?

Well don't you worry about it
they ain't gonna be around for long
these isolated peddlers
of everything that's wrong

My opponent's morale is shattered
I hit them where it hurt
that will really teach them
to treat my name like dirt

So when the last of them is imprisoned
when all opposition is erased
the bells will ring for the love of Bing
and my works will be endlessly praised







No comments:

Post a Comment