Thursday 4 June 2015

I EGO SELF I ME

I ego self I me
me me self I me
ego ego ego self
I I I self self me

"Hey lads can you keep that
noise down, I'm trying to
get some rest!
You've been bickering
all morning,
The sun is shining
why don't you go for a walk or
something?"

"I am not a 'you' I'm an I!"

"Yeah, and whose a 'you'
to tell anyone what to do?"

"That's right, ego does as
ego does, don't listen to no-one"

"My self will not be taking a stroll,
no way.
Why don't you take YOUR SELF
for a promenade?"

"O come on guys!
Be reasonable,
You've been here now
for fifty eight years
and y'know
no offence, you're
increasingly
getting on my nerves"

"'You', 'you', 'you'
that's all 'you' ever say"

"It'll be 'we' next"

"Don't even think
about 'them'"

"And don't go near 'she'
or 'he'"

Me me me I self
Ego  I I self me
Self self ego self
Me ego ego I I I

I give up
I really do
I'm going down the beach

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete