Friday 12 June 2015

GOT TO GET AWAY

I must leap across chasm and abysses,
I really must.
I must wave goodbye to the grandchildren of oblivion,
it's on my list

I must red-eyed and wine crazy jump into a vat of bubbling compromise,
here I go.
I must take a hold and not jump into that vat after all, it may contain residues,
here I don't go

I must with the roar of the ocean in my ears, dive onto the shore,
I am preparing myself.
I must with the aid of the latest technology, examine my thoughts,
perhaps they are unnecessary encumbrances

I must, waving a stick, and daubed in blue woad, climb a mountain,
any old mountain.
I must whilst still not in my right senses, ford a wide river,
where is the river?

I must relieve the monotony by creating a personality,
who shall I be?
I must carve my initials on the walls of dark, ominous caves,
I'll do it after I've had a nice cup of tea

I must capture bliss, put it in a jar and release it on a moonless night,
It's in my diary.
I must hurl myself into the void and come out the other side,
I must, I really must












No comments:

Post a Comment